Monday 19 March 2012

What to include in a Billing Block

 I got this billing block off of Google to use as inspiration and a guideline for my own billing block that I would use on my poster. I noticed that all of the names were in a larger font so I tried to recreate this in my billing block. I also used this list as a guideline of what I needed to include in my billing block:
·         Production Company – HCS Horror Inc.
·         Actors – Samantha Kent, Hannah George and Charlotte Southam
·         Music Composer – Hannah George
·         Casting by – S.G. and Co.
·         Costume Design – HCS Horror Inc.
·         Editing – Charlotte Southam
·         Director of Photography – Hannah George
·         Props Co-ordinator – S.G. and Co.
·         Written by – Charlotte Southam
·         Produced by – HCS Horror Inc.
·         Co-directed by – Charlotte Southam and Hannah George
In our group we wanted to split up all of the titles equally as we had both worked on everything together so we worked out that I did most of the editing whilst Hannah did the music. However, we didn't want to just have our names repeated for everything so we came up with another company name - S.G. and Co. (the initials of our last names) to add a bit of diversity to our billing blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment